Tuesday 26 July 2011

Supermax: Pandora's Box Fashion Show


Had the great pleasure this weekend of working with many talented individuals as menswear stylist and model at the "Pandora's Box" fashion show and "Supermax" after show party. The event was part of Glasgow's Merchant City festival. The whole evening was a great success, I  thoroughly enjoyed getting back to styling things not just from my own shop, (although they are, of course, the shizzle) but working alongside other talented stylists such as Lisa Ringrose and Marie Stewart. Top birds shall we say. We used clothing from the Replay store as well as international collections from 'Cruise' including Paul Smith, D&G, Ralph Lauren and Belstaff. A great time was had by all and as always the after party just about caved the ceiling of the Brunswick hotels basement in. 









I'm sorry the photos are not great, but I was busy backstage and didn't seem to find the time to get good shots, so handed the camera to anyone whom could be bothered. Shocking I know, we will make a blogger of me yet, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment